Thursday, January 29, 2009

Playstation Home

For the record, I *love* Playstation Home and all the massive amounts of potential that it has. As it stands though, it's pretty good: You can play video games within the gaming center and in the Central Plaza, visit the Mall and purchase items and decorate you're personal space.

But I have four really top things that I would love to have placed within Home:
#1 More clothing for female avatars
There is just not enough of it in the Mall, I mean just FOUR shirts in the Diesel store when the boys get like 20 shirts and 5 pairs of pants?!?! Come on!!
#2 Do something with the Stuff store
For now, just putting the star section from the Furniture Store in the Stuff Store will do.
#3 More music please
I would really love to have a bigger selection of music than the 9 rap songs that are always in there.
#4 Final Fantasy and Resident Evil Spaces
I am a huge fan of these two video game series. I really want these two spaces in Home to hurry and come already but I do understand that this takes time.

Anyways, I can wait for all of this though. I can't wait to see what Home is gonna look like in a year when things really get rolling. :)

LINKS:
Playstation Home Main Page
LinkPlaystation Home Forums

No comments: